IF CONTENT IS KING,
WE MUST BE GODS.
Doomsday Entertainment, founded by Danielle Hinde, is an industry-leading director representation and production company that leverages its innovative talent to create cutting-edge content including music videos, commercials, branded content, short films and documentaries.
Doomsday has recently produced groundbreaking and award-winning videos for Chet Faker, Flying Lotus, Katy Perry, Capital Cities, Childish Gambino, Earl Sweatshirt, One Republic, Die Antwoord, J Lo and hundreds more. Doomsday has also produced the Grammy-winning feature film Nine Types of Light for TV On The Radio, short film written by and starring Donald Glover “Clapping for the Wrong Reasons”, short film “Today’s the Day” starring Danny Devito which premiered at Tribeca and documentary "Outside In: Story of Art in the Streets". Doomsday has also produced spots for Nike, Beats, Google, Gillette, Sonos, Lincoln, Microsoft and Finlandia to name a few.
P.S. We can't be stopped.
- The Vimeo Blog: Introducing: music video exec. Mama Doom Danielle Hinde
- 1.4 : Heart of The Matter : Discussion with James Lees
- Promo Survey: Feminism & Music Videos Part 2
- Billboard: Hiro Murai Gives Behind The Scenes Story
- Pitchfork: Mimi Cave & tUne-yArDs Team Up
- The Guardian: James Lees & How Pop Videos Got Weird Again
- Deadline: Hiro Murai Directs New FX Show Atlanta
- CNET: Sundance VR Panel with Lex Halaby & Funny or Die
- Pitchfork: Interview With Spielbergs
- Esquire: Chance the Rappers Nike Olympics Ad Gave Us Chills
- 2017 Cannes Lions : Gold Winner For Use of Original Composition : Nike & Jordan "We The People" : Dir: Hiro Murai
- 2017 AICP Next Awards : Winner for Branded Content : Nike & Jordan "We The People" Dir: Hiro Murai
- 2017 Golden Globe Awards: Best Musical or Comedy Series - "Atlanta" - Hiro Murai
- UKMVA 2016 Best Pop Video - Michael Kiwanuka "Black Man In a White World"
- SXSW 2016 Best Music Video - Childish Gambino "Sober"
- UKMVA 2015 Best Alternative Video – Flying Lotus “Never Catch Me"
- Music Video Awards 2015 Best Direction in an International Video - Chet Faker "Gold"
- UKMVA 2014 Director of the Year – Hiro Murai
- UKMVA 2014 Best Rock Video – Queens of the Stone Age “Smooth Sailing”
- MTV VMA 2014 MTV Clubland Award – Zedd “Stay the Night"
- MTV VMA 2014 Best Rock Video – Lorde “Royals”
- CANNES shortlist 2010/2015 for Chipotle and Gillette
- MVPA 2013 Best Electronic Video – David Guetta “She Wolf"