IF CONTENT IS KING,
WE MUST BE GODS.
Doomsday Entertainment, founded by Danielle Hinde, is an industry-leading director representation and production company that leverages its innovative talent to create cutting-edge content including music videos, commercials, branded content, short films and documentaries.
Doomsday has recently produced groundbreaking and award-winning videos for Chet Faker, Flying Lotus, Katy Perry, Capital Cities, Childish Gambino, Earl Sweatshirt, One Republic, Die Antwoord, J Lo and hundreds more. Doomsday has also produced the Grammy-winning feature film Nine Types of Light for TV On The Radio, short film written by and starring Donald Glover “Clapping for the Wrong Reasons”, short film “Today’s the Day” starring Danny Devito which premiered at Tribeca and documentary "Outside In: Story of Art in the Streets". Doomsday has also produced spots for Nike, Beats, Google, Gillette, Sonos, Lincoln, Microsoft and Finlandia to name a few.
P.S. We can't be stopped.
- The Vimeo Blog: Introducing: music video exec. Mama Doom Danielle Hinde
- 1.4: Heart of The Matter : Discussion with James Lees
- Promo Survey: Feminism & Music Videos Part 2
- Billboard: Hiro Murai Gives Behind The Scenes Story
- Pitchfork: Mimi Cave & tUne-yArDs Team Up
- The Guardian: James Lees & How Pop Videos Got Weird Again
- Deadline: Hiro Murai Directs New FX Show Atlanta
- CNET: Sundance VR Panel with Lex Halaby & Funny or Die
- Pitchfork: Interview With Spielbergs
- Esquire: Chance the Rappers Nike Olympics Ad Gave Us Chills
- 2017 Ciclope : Branded Long Form Content Winner : Beats "Dedicated: #AboveTheNoise" - Dir : James Lees
- 2017 Clio Awards : Use of Music : Nike "Skates" - Dir: Hiro Murai
- 2017 Clio Awards : Use of Music : Nike "Unlimited Together" - Dir : Hiro Murai
- 2017 Cannes Lions : Gold Winner For Use of Original Composition : Nike & Jordan "We The People" - Dir : Hiro Murai
- 2017 AICP Next Awards : Winner for Branded Content : Nike & Jordan "We The People" - Dir: Hiro Murai
- 2017 Golden Globe Awards: Best Musical or Comedy Series : "Atlanta" - Dir : Hiro Murai
- 2016 UKMVA : Best Pop Video : Michael Kiwanuka "Black Man In a White World" - Dir : Hiro Murai
- 2016 SXSW : Best Music Video : Childish Gambino "Sober" - Dir: Hiro Murai
- 2015 UKMVA : Best Alternative Video : Flying Lotus “Never Catch Me" - Dir : Hiro Murai
- 2015 Music Video Awards : Best Direction in an International Video : Chet Faker "Gold" - Dir: Hiro Murai
- 2014 UKMVA : Director of the Year – Hiro Murai
- 2014 UKMVA : Best Rock Video : Queens of the Stone Age “Smooth Sailing” - Dir : Hiro Murai
- 2014 MTV VMA MTV Clubland Award : Zedd “Stay the Night" - Dir : Daniel "Cloud" Campos
- 2014 MTV VMA Best Rock Video : Lorde “Royals” - Dir : Joel Kefali
- 2010/2015 CANNES : shortlist : Chipotle and Gillette
- 2013 MVPA : Best Electronic Video : David Guetta “She Wolf" - Dir : Hiro Murai